Michelle Markwart Deveaux
Vocal Technician ⋅ Acting Coach
Professional voice and acting training for the greater Sacramento area.
faithculturekiss studio for voice & acting specializes in a unique model of private instruction ~ one that brings students along through individual goal setting and personalized training plans that focus on each students unique learning style, personality, and commitment needs. Michelle's technical specialties include the adolescent voice, the male & female voice change, and prepping high schoolers fully for their college auditions.
- Vocal RecitalsIn Recitals, students perform studied pieces for each other, friends, family, and the general public in third party venues.
- House ConcertsStudents perform and evaluate each other in the studio, leading to honed skill and improved self-esteem. Students learn how to integrate constructive criticism without feeling failure or taking analysis as personal judgement.
- Local & School Theaterstudents are trained on how to perform in local community theaters, school productions, and band venues.
- Studio SessionsCome to Michelle's in home studio to work and record your training.
- Long Distance Sessionsstudents who are too far to travel to the studio can still receive all the benefits of one on one training through video & audio calls.
- Drop-In LessonsFor experienced students who need a quick refresher or some clean up in prep for an audition or upcoming performance.
- Audition Preparation PackagesHave a focused goal of become skilled at choosing and prepping appropriate audition material for a specific audition.
- Intensive Role Preparation PackagesFocus completely on a specific role or show.
- Direction & Vocal DirectionTheater & Musical Theater direction & vocal direction.
- Tech Week WoodshedsA unique approach to tech week! Partnership with production staffs.
- Master ClassesIntensive classes for groups.
- PerformanceMichelle is available to perform for special events of all types.
- Worship LeadershipMichelle is available to fill in for your church in worship leadership and practice.
Performance opportunities include:
Training Models include:
Ms. Markwart Deveaux is also available for:
Please contact the studio to set up your personalized assessment.
- Music Theory
- Audition Technique
Online Courses Coming Soon in
First Show Fun: Audition prep for Elementary Schoolers
Owning your Audition: How to navigate potential audition material
Breathing Basics: Exercises & tips to get the most from your lungs
Jamie Landrum will attend University of Utah BFA MUSICAL THEATER fall 2014
Caitlyn Payne will attend Chapman University fall 2014
Paige D was cast as Katie in Legally Blonde at Mitty
Jamie L. was cast as Drood in The Mystery of Edwin Drood at Mitty
Noah C. was cast as Lancelot in Spamalot at Mitty
Noah C. was cast as The Chairman in The Mystery of Edwin Drood at Mitty
Caitlyn P was cast as Lady in the Lake Understudy in Spamalot at Mitty
Caitlyn P was cast as Brooke in Legally Blonde at Mitty
Noah C. was cast as Kyle the Ups Guy in Legally Blonde at Mitty
Rasika R was cast as Queen Scheherazade in Arabian Nights at Los Altos Youth Theater
Rasika R was asked to intern at San Francisco Shakespear
McKenna K was cast as Donna Bella In Where's Charley? at King's Acadamy
Rasika R was cast as Eve In March at Dragon Theater
Jamie L was cast as Soul Sister In Jesus Christ Superstar at CMT
Caitlyn P was cast as Dancer In Jesus Christ Superstar at CMT
Paige D was cast as Timune In Once On This Island at Mitty Summer Camp
Paige D was cast as Gretel In Gretel and Hansel at Los Altos Youth Theater
Sarah Griner was cast as the Witch In Into the Woods at Notre Dame de Namur
Paige D was cast as Ramona In Ramona Quimby at Los Altos Youth Theater
Jamie L was cast as Polly In Crazy for You at Mitty High School
Paige D was cast as Balloon Girl In Gypsy at Broadway by the Bay
Rasika R was cast as Cassandra In CATS at Peninsula Youth Theater
Bravo/a! Keep up the great work!